Zumba Fitness in the News…all over the world!
Straight from the Home Office:
- Who Magazine encourages readers to join the global Party in Pink™ campaign.Take a look.
- RTBF Inside follows Miss Belgium 2005 Tatiana Silva while she has a blast at the 2011 Zumba® Instructor Convention. Watch it here.
- Xzitemedia reports on the Party in Pink™ Zumbathon® charity event at Brussels Event Brewery with Tanya and Jason. Read it here.
- ELLE describes the Zumba® Fitness-Party as an exhilarating way to get fit.Check it out.
- TF1 tells the story of Zumba Fitness and follows Beto to the 2011 Zumba®Instructor Convention, Denmark and beyond. Watch it here.
- Cosmopolitan recommends limited edition Party in Pink™ apparel as a cute and sporty way to support breast cancer research.
- Shape Germany cites Zumba® Fitness as a super-fun way to get fit! Read it here.
- Glamour Italy features Gina Grant and the Aqua Zumba® and Zumba® Toning programs.
- Rolling Stone discusses Wyclef Jean’s support of the Party in Pink™ campaign.
FROM THE NETHERLANDS
- CosmoGIRL! showcases hot styles from the Zumba® apparel “Illusions” collection.
FROM NEW ZEALAND
- Weight Watchers Magazine suggests three thrilling new ways to enjoy the Zumba® program.
- Sol Música interviews Pitbull, Wyclef and Beto at the 2011 Zumba® Instructor Convention. Watch it now!
- Cosmopolitan Spain discusses the benefits of the Zumba® program and calls it a favorite celebrity workout.
- Woman Magazine recommends the Zumba® program as an exhilarating way to torch calories and tone muscles. Read it here.
FROM THE U.K.
- OK! Magazine showcases the Party in Pink™ Zumbathon® Fitness-Concert™ event featuring Wyclef Jean and Beto. Take a look.
- New! Magazine columnist Amy Childs raves about her experience at the Party in Pink™ Zumbathon® Fitness-Concert™ event in London.
- Zest.co.uk recommends purchasing limited edition Party in Pink™ Zumba®apparel to support the campaign to help end breast cancer.
FROM THE U.S.
- USA Today notes that Zumba® Fitness was named one of the top 10 fitness trends for 2012 by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). Read it here.
- Maxim recounts one editor’s experience and results after trying out the Zumba®program for 60 days. Check it out.
- Huffington Post interviews Zumba® Education Specialist Kass Martin and showcases 12 benefits of the Zumba program. Take a look!