EMBARK ON A QUEST FOR A CURE
At The Second Annual Zumbathon® Charity Event for MDA’s Augie’s Quest
Last year, over 800 participants joined Beto at a Zumbathon® charity event as part of the nationwide campaign that raised over $30,000 for MDA’s Augie’sQuest, which seeks to find a cure for ALS.
This year, we want to see at least 1,000 of you! Come join the Zumba Family and move for a great cause!
For 90 minutes, Beto will have you dancing, singing, sweating, and feeling fabulous– in body and soul – knowing that 100% of your donation will help beat ALS.
Date: Thursday March 17, 2011
Zumbathon® begins at 6:30pm. (Doors open at 6:00pm.)
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Yerba Buena Ballroom
55 Fourth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Pre-registration: US $25
On-site registration: US $35
Please print your confirmation email. This is your ticket at the door.
Ticket Price Includes:
• (1) Ticket to the Zumbathon® charity event with Beto and the Zumba Dancers!
• (1) T-shirt from MDA’s Augie’s Quest Zumbathon charity event.
• (1) Complimentary VIP Pass to the IHRSA 30 Premier Fitness Industry Trade Show in San Francisco (reserve your place at ihrsa.org/go2011).
Event Terms and Conditions:
• No refunds or credits will be given.
• You will not be able to cancel your request or payment.
• You will not be able to transfer your payment credit and use for other Zumba® products or events.
• You will need to present your ticket to enter the event. Entry will not be permitted without your ticket.
• Event may be subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.
• Tickets are tax deductible.
For questions about the Master Class event, contact email@example.com.