I think my class set a new hot and sweaty record tonight! I got back home and I was still soaking wet with sweat! It was a hot one! And I am just obsessed with my Tuesday night class – you all are TOO much fun! The hootin’ and hollerin’ and clapping’ and laughing just make my day. Who knew that Tuesday was the new best day of the week?
Here are the hot tracks we hit tonight:
- Low (Ft. T-Pain) – Warm Up
- Funkette – Warm Up
- Levantando Las Manos – Merengue
- La Mazucamba – Salsa
- Kiss Kiss – Bellydance
- Techno Cumbia – Cumbia
- Bandolero – Merengue
- Pam Pam – Reggaeton
- Ritmo Caliente – Quebradita
- Batuka Bum Bum – Cumbia
- Caliente – Soca
- [Song title pending] – Cha Cha (the one with sas!)
- La Batidora – Reggaeton
- Don’t Stop – Samba/Batucada (still trying to figure out the artist…)
- Mueve La Colita – Soca/Booty shakin’!!
And then it was a cool down on your own night kinda night since there was just such enthusiasm for another song. I always encourage cooling down and stretching some more on your own. In fact, I’m off to stretch and shower right now.
Have a wonderful rest of the week and see you all on Thursday!